|The purposes for
the Thomas Gardner Society consist of the following:
- Prepare for, and celebrate, the
Quadricentennial anniversary of Thomas'
and Margaret's arrival at Cape Ann (and
- Research and document the positive
accomplishments of the lost, and forgotten,
group who ventured to Cape Ann under Thomas
Gardner and John Tilly.
- Establish Thomas Gardner as an example of New
England's contributions to the development of
the United States.
- Extend the work of Dr. Frank A. Gardner (see About Us).
- Allow means for interaction of Thomas Gardner
descendants, such as creating a massive,
- Research the ancestry of Thomas Gardner and
- Gather, and document, stories about early New
- Document a timeline that uses Thomas' and his
offspring's lives and times.
- Create a generational view that unfolds using
See http://thomasgardnerofsalem.blogspot.com/ for
|The Thomas Gardner
Society, Inc. is a non-profit corporation founded
in 2010, incorporated in 2014, and has pending IRS
Sec. 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.